Welcome to DigiLane, an online platform for the purchase of amazing software products. By using our website, you agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions.
- Product Description
- We take all reasonable care to ensure that all details, descriptions, and prices of products appearing on our website are accurate. However, we do not guarantee that the descriptions are error-free.
- Order Processing
- All orders are subject to acceptance and availability. We will confirm the acceptance of your order by sending you an email.
- We reserve the right to refuse an order for any reason, including but not limited to the unavailability of a product, errors in the description or price of a product, or issues with your payment.
- All payments must be made in Indian Rupees.
- We accept payments by credit card, debit card, and net banking.
- Digital Products
- All digital products, such as e-books, music, and software, are non-returnable and non-refundable once they have been downloaded or accessed.
- Intellectual Property
- All products on our website are protected by copyright, trademark, and other intellectual property laws.
- You may not use, reproduce, distribute, or display any of the products on our website without our prior written permission.
- We do not provide any warranty or guarantee for the products on our website.
- We will, however, replace or refund any product that is defective or not as described.
- We will not be liable for any losses or damages arising from your use of our website or the products you purchase from us.
- We will not be liable for any indirect, consequential, or special damages, even if we have been advised of the possibility of such damages.
- Changes to Terms and Conditions
- We reserve the right to change these terms and conditions at any time.
- Your continued use of our website following any changes indicates your acceptance of the new terms and conditions.
- Governing Law and Jurisdiction
- These terms and conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of India.
- Any disputes arising in connection with these terms and conditions will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of India.
- Contact Us
- If you have any questions or concerns about these terms and conditions, please contact us at [email protected]
These terms and conditions are effective as of 01-01-2013.
By using our website, you are agreeing to the terms and conditions set forth above.